There are thousands of locations in India which you can find amazing. Every time you visit India there will be a new list of spots for you. So, make this year a special trip by booking the flights to India and visiting these places. It doesn’t require a perfect holiday plan; just pack the bags and go for a journey.
Palolem Beach – Goa:
It is one of the most picturesque beaches located in Southern Goa.
- Here you can come for sunbath, football, enjoy activities like making sand homes or simply roam around.
- Here you can come to see the sunset. Also, it is very famous for nightlife; swimming, fishing, boat riding, and many more activities.
- Here from the Tibetan market shops, you can buy a variety of trinkets, costume, anklets, handicraft products, colorful dresses, shoes and much more.
Nilgiri Hills-Tamil Nadu:
The Nilgiri hills are trekkers’ paradise.
- You can come here to enjoy trekking. There are many ways you can take any of the paths or start from anywhere you want to trek. The treks here are full of thrills, excitement, and adventure.
- Ooty Lake: It is a major tourist attraction in Tamil Nadu. This artificial lake has become the hub of entertainment nowadays.
- In Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary you can see various varieties of flora and fauna. Many adventurous activities such as fishing and angling are like by tourists.
Tea Gardens – Darjeeling:
Feel the aroma of Darjeeling tea.
- See the tea gardens of Darjeeling and move in the lush green scenery of rolling hills. Don’t miss the chance to buy the tea from the stalls present in the tea estates.
- You can visit the factory and see the entire tea production process. Take a look at different types of tea varieties and exposure to different leaves.
- Get up early in the morning and see the beautiful sunrise. There is a special point named Tiger hill famous for seeing the sunrise.
There is spectacular gorge formed by river Pennar in Gandikota town.
- Through Erramala hills it’s the architecture of nature formed by the River. It is also named as Hidden Grand Canyon of India. Tourists are attracted by its beauty.
- At this village, there is a magnificent Gandikota Fort which is also a major tourist attraction. The fort is made of red sandstone which comprises of gorgeous palaces with beautiful carving. See the beautiful river by taking a walk around the fort.
- See the glimpses of Beautiful Pennar River. Climb up in the nearby rocks and watching the sunset. Here you can see the amazing views of landscapes.
Make sure you pack some snacks and drink to this place so that you can enjoy. To see the good looking landscapes and tea garden book the flights to India on Trippact.