There are thousands of things to do while you are on your vacation. The Indian destination offers a variety of adventure activities and things to enjoy. Book the Business class flights to India and get closer to the untouched charm of Indian destinations.
Visit Royal Places:
India is well known for its rich culture and heritage. There are a lot of royal places where you can go to feel the Indian royalty and culture.
- City Palace, Udaipur: This royal palace is situated on top of a hill in front of the Lake Pichola. It is the fusion of Rajasthani, Chinese, European and Mughal architecture. The palace is surrounded by Aravalli Mountains. It is a famous architecture marvel with stunning buildings including temples, lakes, and palaces.
- Chowmahalla Palace, Hyderabad: The palace is located near the famous Charminar and Laad Bazaar. You can feel the Nawabi charm at this palace. The courtyard has many heart touching things such as fountains, mahals (palaces) and displays of vintage cars, crockery, and furniture.
Antique Jewelry & Crafts:
There are many cultural and flea markets in India. Some of them are:
- Johari Bazaar, Jaipur: The market is famous for jewels, gems, precious stones, and traditional Rajasthani gold jewelry.
- Anjuna Flea Market, Goa: It is a fascinating market in Goa. It is famous for handcrafted items and delicious street food.
Stay at Tree House:
If you are traveling solo then you must enjoy the stay at the tree house. Enjoy the natural climate which surrounds your accommodation. Go for the stay at:
- Rainforest Resort, Kerala: From this tree house you can see the magnificent look of Kerala’s largest waterfall Athirapally Falls. The resort is situated over seven acres of area.
- Hornbill Treehouse, Dandeli: This tree house resort is located in Goa. This tree house offers many activities such as bird watching, white water rafting, and kayaking.
Taste the Street Food:
India is not only heading in cultural and traditional ways but also in street foods. Many tourists come here to give their taste buds a new feel.
- Lucknow: Lucknow brings several options of food to its guests. A colorful fusion of taste with Nawabi way is awesome. Kebab and Biryani are must taste items. Here you will get varieties of Biryani and Kebabs to taste.
- Ahmedabad: Ahmedabad offers sweet, crunchy, and spongy Gujarati food. Taste the Khakhra, Khaman, Dalvada, Dhokla, Kulfi Faluda, and Pani Puri. Moreover, the creamy basundi will make you fall in love with it.
So, don’t wait for the moment just make it. Book the Business class flights and roam around Indian states. Feel the royalty at palaces, stay at tree houses and get closer to natural ambiance. The street food will enhance the experience of traveling in India.