Goa is a top destination for many tourists. Every year Goa serves lot of tourists. Goa can be explored in different ways and all depends on what kind of person you are. Many trip savvy comes here for night parties, some for beaches and another for some adventures. It is an entertaining destination for every kind of people so check Flight deals to India and fly to Goa. Here are some top things that you can do in Goa:
- Scuba Diving: Scuba Diving is an underwater activity. It is a great experience to enjoy in Goa. You can spend some time to see marine life and make it memorable.
Where to Go: In Grande Island: Suzy, Umma Gumma Reef and Pigeon Island is also a nice place.
- Snorkeling: Lot of tourists comes to Goa to cherish their moments in the adventurous activity like snorkeling.
Where to Go: Bogmalo Beach, Grande Island
- Hot Air Ballooning: Enjoy the bird’s eye view of Goa by hot air ballooning. It is a great place for this activity. Take a look at the beautiful Goan beaches and enjoy the ride.
Where to Go: Assolda and Chandor.
- Trekking: There are many places in Goa where you can go for trekking. If you can’t trek for too long then you must go for a short trek. There are waterfalls where you can go for trekking and spend some enjoying moments with your friends.
Where to Go: Dudhsagar Falls Trek, Neuti Beach, and Udaan Dongor.
- Rafting: Come and enjoy the thrilling rafting activity. Hit the waves post monsoon in Goa.
Where to Go: Mandovi River, Valpoi River, Tilari River.
- Cycling: Arrange the cycles and go on a cycle ride along the streets of Goa. Along the banks of the river, move in slow motion on your cycle and have the sightseeing views.
Where to Go: Netravali, Piliem to Panaji, Sigao to Piliem and Mobor Beach.
- Parasailing: If you have no fear of water then this activity is for you. Have a unique experience of getting wet during parasailing in the Goan beaches.
Where to Go: Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Majorda, and Anjuna Beach.
- Kayaking: Kayaking is one of the famous activities to do in Goa. Enjoy the peddle boat and backwater kayaking here.
Where to Go: Aguada River, Chorao, and Baga Creek.
- Flea Market: For street shoppers, there are many options. The flea market of Goa is very famous. Buy spices, handicrafts, and junk jewelry from the flea markets of Goa.
Where to Go: Anjuna Market, Saturday Night market of Arpora, Friday market of Mapusa, and Mackie’s Night Bazaar.
Check the Flight deals to India and take delight in Goa. Adore the food, flea market, trekking, and various water activities.