Looking for a budget trip? Don’t worry if you don’t have much amount of money to spend on the journey. You can fly into Indian destination within budget. Find the best deals on flights to India and move for various destinations such as Udaipur, Alleppey, Pushkar and many more. These are the places appropriate for your budget.
The city is filled with eternal beauty and everything magical around it. It is a romantic city to enjoy and doesn’t cost the earth.
- Sunset scenes, Boat rides, can be enjoyed at Pichola Lake.
- Traditional Puppet shows are must visit in Udaipur. Tickets are available at very low cost here.
- Jag Mandir Palace built on the southern island of Pichola Lake. Take a boat ride to Jag Mandir and also visit its museum. In the museum, you will find the historic monuments related to the palace and island.
See the Alleppey backwaters in Kerala. It is a common tourist place in India.
- Hire a boat for some hours and explore Kerala’s backwaters. If you don’t want to pay more then look for the local ferry system on which residents travel throughout the day.
- You can also stay at Alleppey boathouse if you are interested.
- Also, you can explore various other locations such as Nedumudy, Kottayam, and Krishnapuram on the local ferries. These places go through winding waterways and beautiful scenes.
Pushkar is considered a holy city and famous for Brahma Temple. It offers a lot of activities to enjoy in the budget.
- Explore sacred Pushkar Lake which lies in the center of Pushkar. Many people come here for a ritual bath. You can join here chanting during sunrise and sunset.
- Pushkar Camel fair is very famous here. It is one of the famous cultural activities in Pushkar. Also, you can enjoy the camel safari which is a major tourist attraction.
- A popular snack is “lassi” which you must try here. It is buttermilk mixed with sweet cheese.
Darjeeling, West Bengal:
You can opt for 3-point, 5-point, or 7-point tours which consist of local sightseeing packages offered by taxi drivers.
- The mostly picked one trip is 3-point tour which consists of Tiger Hill sunrise view, Old Ghoom Monastery, and Batasia Loop.
- Take a long walk along the mall road of Chowrasta Mall and see the beautiful views of Kanchenjunga. From the mall road, you can also go to visit Mahakal Temple which lies near to it.
- Also visit Bengal Natural History Museum, and after that you can shop along Nehru Road. For cheaper buys visit Chowk Bazaar.
Plan to make a short trip to India and refresh yourself. Airfares vary according to the season so try to find the cheap tickets. Check the best deals on flights to India from Trippact and explore these places.