Enlighten yourself with the rich culture and heritage of India. Book flights to India and get closer to the Indian culture. You will feel the sweet, spicy and enchanting waves in the Indian environment. The magical land will delight you to an extreme. You are going to find simple and kind-hearted people here. Give your wanderlust wings and fly down to India for a cultural trip.
Here are some places that you must add to your list:
Delhi has a lot of places for tourists.
- Find out the history of Red Fort. It is an iconic monument which is an important part of the Mughal rule in India. In present days it has its political value too.
- Celebrate the street food of Delhi. Here you will get lots of mouthwatering dishes. Chole Bhature, Aloo Poori, and Golgappe are must take dishes.
- To get some peace reach to the Lotus temple. It will amaze you with its marvelous architecture and beauty. Inside the temple, you can relax to get some peace by sitting calmly.
It is also named as Banaras and Kashi. The city is located on the bank of Holy River Ganga which has great significance in Hindu culture.
- Go to Dashashwamedh Ghat; here at 7 pm, you can join the Ganga Aarti which lasts for 1 hour. The place is full with a crowd of tourists and locals to attend the aarti.
- Visit the Ghats and take ferry rides to spend some quantity time.
- People come here for cremation. In Hindu culture, the tradition of cremation in Varanasi along the River Ganga is too much popular.
- Nearby Varanasi you can go to Sarnath which is a Buddhist place with religious significance.
Jodhpur is a beautiful city with stunning monuments.
- Discover the places and museums of Jodhpur and come closer to the culture and history of Jodhpur. Take a visit of Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, and Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Experience the camel safari and jeep safari in the desert.
- You can come across the countryside village to know about the daily life and people of Jodhpur.
- Take a delightful traditional dinner while watching a traditional Rajasthani dance performance.
It is a famous spiritual place in North India.
- One of the best parts of Rishikesh is its yoga classes. Many people come at this place to join yoga classes. There are many ashrams and yoga centers who guide people for the yoga and asana.
- Another one is meditation. People from all over the world come Rishikesh to learn about the meditation and its different ways.
- You must go to Haridwar which is a holy place. You must find the Har Ki Pauri Ghat; it is a holy place where people take a holy dip to wash their sins. You can also take a dip there.
- Make this year special with a cultural trip to India. Book your flight to India and enjoy the trip of your cultural journey.Also Read: