India is a country where tourists not only come to see but to have a great experience. Explore it with all your senses, and feel the chaos of experiencing culture, religions and food items. Grab the flights to India and become aware of incredible traditional food at various spots. Enjoy every day as filled with a delicious food item and have a new adventure in India.
Traditional Indian Food: The traditional food of India is appreciated because of its ingredients such as herbs and spices. While the Indian dishes vary from region to region in the ways of cooking style and an assortment of dishes. People from worldwide come to taste different regional foods are:
Bengali Food: Bengali cuisine uses five essential spices i.e mustard, fenugreek seed, cumin seed, aniseed, and black cumin seed. The specialty is due to the perfect blend of sweet and spicy flavors.
Gujarati Food: The traditional Gujarati food is famous for its vegetarian recipes. Gujarati cuisine has so much to offer including Gujarati thali and each dish is cooked in different style.
Punjabi Food: The Punjab state has a variety of vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes for you. Cooking of food varies from choices of people; it can be spicy and non-spicy.
Rajasthani Food: The cuisine of Rajasthan is basically vegetarian and offers many dishes. The Rajasthani dishes are spicy in comparison to other Indian cuisines. Taste the delights of chutney, achar, papad and mindful desserts here.
The multi cuisines are available in a large number of restaurants and hotel resorts. So catch the flights to India and visit following popular food spots:
The Bangala, Karaikudi:
- It is an ultimate destination for Chettinad cuisine. Take the dining experiences of recipes; where meals are taken at a teak dining hall and served over banana-leaf instead of plates.
- The food includes the rich dose of pepper to make the food spicy; chicken pepper fry is one of the famous traditional dishes you must try here.
Bukhara, New Delhi:
The hotel is situated in ITC Maurya, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. Here you can feel the great sense of Mughlai Food. It is a must visit place for foodies; as the dishes are cooked in a great style for giving it a flavor.
- Famous food items Murgh Tandoori, Tandoori Guchchi, Butter Chicken, Daal, Dal Bukhara and the Tandoori Naan, Kastoori Kebab, and Reshmi Kebab is worth trying here.
- Here you will get efficient service and attentive staff. Lipsmacking desserts such as Gulab Jamun and Rasmalai, is awesome.
Shree Thaker Bhojanalay, Mumbai:
It is an eating house located in Fanaswadi, Kalbadevithali famous for serving Gujarati Thali.
- They offer an unlimited thali with a lot of varieties and food items that you will lose the count. But the food here will be pure veg, so it’s a place for veg-lovers.
- The food items include starters, bhajis, sweet and hot chutneys, buttermilk, creamy shreekhand, pulao, kadhi, and many more.