Either it’s a business trip or a family journey, a lot of passengers fly every day. Most people are anxious about flying; this is because they do not take care of some important points before traveling. Here are the expert tips by Trippact which you must consider before flying.
Research the Trip: Read out the stuff related to your journey.
- Search for airlines rules and restriction through which you are going to fly; there may be hidden fees that can burst your budget.
- Check the weather conditions during travel days and pack accordingly.
- Pre-plan your accommodation at destination city and how you will reach there.
Figure out the Airport: Check the best airports to book the flights to India. Figure out them on Google Maps.
- Don’t stay calm after booking the ticket. Figure out the airport from where you are going to fly.
- Adjust the timetable and related transport facilitates available to the airport. It will make you reach the airport without any inconvenience.
Choose the Seat: Sometimes you may get the opportunity to choose your seat. Get benefit from this opportunity.
- Check for the trouble-free seats which have the direct aisle access.
- Avoid middle seat, they are just the trouble taking place. The armrests are occupied by the neighbors in those seats.
Pre-Book Air lounge: Flights to India are long-haul and you need a comfortable space to have some rest.
- Pre–book your air lounge and here you will get a quiet environment to stay for some time.
- With an up-front fee, you can have magazines, drinks, food and newspapers to spend your time.
When to Go: If you are going for a family trip or with friends make sure you travel in season.
- November to March is considered the best time to travel. So, book flights to India in this season because the temperature is a little bit cool and best to enjoy.
- May and June is also a peak season thus it can be a better time for tourists.
Pack less Stuff: Don’t pack unnecessary stuff. Check the weather conditions and do seasonal packing.
- Try to travel with just a little handbag.
- Fewer bags mean no waiting for luggage.
- Pack less and travel cheaper; airlines have some rules for bag size and weight. So pack accordingly otherwise you have to pay more.
Look around before leaving: Before leaving the café, shop or restaurant at the airport make sure to look all around your seat.