Shopping can be a kind of mind relaxing activity to some people. People used to shop when its festival time and most women lie in this category. What about a shopping trip to India? Here we are going to discuss some cities with popular shopping destination or market where you can find something exclusive. Try to book business class flights if you are traveling internationally. Because you will feel relaxed in a long-haul journey.
Shopping in India can be fun because of a huge variety of products and markets. Either you want to shop in the budget or have millions to spend; there are many options for every category. Visit different corners of India and get crazy to fulfill your shopping list.
- Punjabi suits and phulkari print in clothing are very famous from Punjab.
- Amritsar is known for warm clothes and blankets.
- Bengaluru has a great collection of antique handicrafts. Also for cosmetics, clothes, and accessories, it is the best place.
- Ornaments, you must buy from Jaipur. The jewelry, pottery, fabrics, and carving items are also best in Jaipur.
- Hyderabad is a pearl city. You must visit Hyderabad if you want to buy pearl jewelry.
- Goa is one of the best places to buy beachwear, footwear, spices, and handbags.
- Shimla is famous for wooden crafts, and wide varieties of shawls and blankets.
Some special markets at different corners of India are as follow:
In Jaipur, you will find traditional and ethnic stuff. The precious stone, lac bangles, and traditional clothes are famous.
- Johri Bazaar: Best in traditional jewelry, gold accessories, and fabric.
- Tripolia Bazaar: Best in traditional jewelry and designer carpets.
- Nehru Bazaar: Best in embroidered footwear and fabric.
- Bapu Bazaar: Best in wool material and lac jewelry.
It offers both luxurious and street shopping. Accessories, Kanchipuram silk saris and handicraft are very famous here.
- Pondy Bazaar: Best in clothing, footwear, and street food.
- Luz Corner: Best in accessories, footwear, and clothing.
- Parry’s Corner: Best in ethnic goods and steel utensils.
- Ritchie Street: Best in electronic items.
Mumbai is very famous for spices and clothing. Specious gems, brass items, and electronic items are a lot here.
- Zaveri Bazaar: Best in Gold jewels and stones.
- Lokhandwala Market: Best in clothing and accessories.
- Fashion Street: Best in leather items and accessories.
- Lamington Road: Best in electronic items.
Kolkata is full of best places to shop eye-catching stuff. Local jewelry and different kind of bags are available here.
- College Street: Best in providing the old book in low-budget.
- Chowringhee Road: Best in providing terracotta items.
- Gariahat Market: Best in Kolkata saris and local jewelry in genuine prices.
- South City Mall: Best in luxurious items; in the mall, you can buy the branded clothes.
Get closer to the Indian markets from where you can buy a lot of stuff. Save money by checking business class flight deals on Trippact and booking the budget-friendly airline.