The most popular holiday destination in the world is Goa. It is a lot more than beaches and parties; one can see it as a charming, fascinating, and unique destination. To see this beautiful state grab the flights to India and have pleasing moments with Indian and Portuguese culture, sea waves, seafood, and shopping.
Nightlife and Parties:
When it comes about party nothing can beat the trance gathering in Goa. When the sun sets nightclubs, raves and party places in Goa becomes active. Vibrant nightlife and wild parties with Bollywood music, and trance attracts thousands of people.
So grab the flights to India and let the party begin in Goan vibes. Some of the best party spots are:
- LPK, Love Passion and Karma Club: The club is surrounded by water from three sides. Music tracks in the party range from all over the world.
- Live Band at Cavala: On Wednesday and Friday this place shakes with the live bands and smooth playing on Saturdays. You will have a great food while dancing on the song beat.
Cape Town Café: This party place is a vibrant bar and nightclub offering indoor seating, warm lighting, music performances, live bands, and cool drinks.
Shopping in Goa:
After the sun sets, Goa becomes alive. Night markets of Goa make it a famous shopping destination also. Some of the popular markets where you can go shopping are as follow:
- Saturday Night Bazaar at Arpora: Here you can go for a lot of varieties like herbs, foodstuff, handbags, foodstuffs, spices, accessories, and jewelry.
- Anjuna Flea Market on Wednesday: This flea market is popular for selling handmade Tibetans jewelry, Gujarati T-shirts, Rajashthani bags, Kerala Spices, and Nepali warm clothes.
- Mapusa Friday Bazaar: This major market of Mapusa is known for farmers and small entrepreneurs from all over Goa. People come here for occasional shopping such as oil lamps, pots, fresh fish, vegetables, fruits, and flowers.
Resorts for Pleasant Stay:
After sprawling over the beaches, sunbath, water activities, and night parties, only need a comfortable stay. Best options for staying on the beach resorts are:
- Santana Beach Resort: Santana Beach is located at Candolim beach in North Goa. The hotel feature includes a swimming pool, sunken bar, and delicious food in an appropriate budget.
- Nagoa Grande Resort: Nagoa Grande Resort is situated in Arpora. Features include full service of a spa, café, outdoor pool, well-appointed rooms, and 2 dining restaurants.
- Neelams-The Grand Hotel: The hotel is located at the heart of Calangute, Goa. The hotel features include a swimming pool, gym, business center, beauty parlor, yoga center, 24 hours coffee shop, and shops for meal and beverages.
Iconic Goan Delicacies:
More than beach parties and shopping spots, it has unique & must-try Goan delicacies. Other than Bebinca and Cafreal there are some more items served in Goa:
- Sweet Patoleo “Coastal food”: It is a turmeric leaf cake usually prepared in the coastal areas. It is cooked by wrapping the mixture of smashed coconut, rice, and jaggery in turmeric leaves.
- Fish Kalputi “Traditional Curry Dish”: Kalputi is a curry dish made from the fish flesh, onion, and coconut.
Prawn Rissoles “A Portuguese Snack”: It is a favorite snack of Goans usually served at parties. It is prepared by filling of chopped prawn or meat in a dough and then deep frying