Maybe you are tired of exploring the same places again and again. If you are seeking some new destinations in India then find some offbeat destinations for a peaceful and beautiful journey. Here we are with the top offbeat destinations for you. Schedule your flights to India and feel the real natural beauty at these amazing places.
Mawlynnong is considered as the cleanest village of India. It is called mystic heaven due to some reasons.
- Here you can see a living root bridge which is very famous. The bridge is made of rubber tree roots which are around more than 100 years old.
- A beautiful spot called vantage point from where you can have the bird’s eye view of India and Bangladesh. The tower is 85 feet long made with the bamboo.
Nubra Valley, Ladakh:
If you are a first time visitor of Ladakh you must come to this place.
- It is a fusion of desert and lush greenery which makes it a unique site. Moreover, the wide landscape and huge mountains make it enchanting.
- At this place, a tributary of Indus river i.e Shyok River meets the Nubra River and form a large valley. This valley separates two different mountain ranges and gives a beautiful view.
Talasari Beach, Odisha:
This place is not too famous so it is away from the tourist rush. For calm and peaceful moments you must spend some time here.
- Located in Baleshwar district this beach is surrounded by palm, coconut, and cashew trees.
- Backwaters of this beach attract the tourists. To reach the sea tourists have to pass these backwaters which make the journey memorable.
The Majuli is located on the bank of Brahmaputra River.
- There is a famous river island where you can only reach via ferries. It is an environment-friendly destination.
- At this place 100 types of rice are grown; don’t miss to taste the food here.
It is one of the hidden treasures of Kerala. It is a coastal town in Thiruvananthapuram district.
- It is a seasonal beach with beautiful views and peaceful environment; you can also enjoy different activities such as swimming and sunbathing.
- This beach has medicinal and curative properties. A bath ion this holy water is considered to remove the sins and purify the body.
It is place is an ideal spot for wildlife.
- Here you can explore Tadoba National Park and Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve. A wide variety of flora and fauna can also be discovered.
- It is also a great destination for nature lovers; you will see the natural scenic beauty at this place.
These places are considered to be the best offbeat spots to enjoy your trip. No more tourist crowd and away from the shore of the city. Book your flights to India and move to these amazing places which offer you an awesome experience.