Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana united with Hindus, Christians, and Muslims. The city with rich history and culture has some most famous sight-seeing places. Here are a lot of interesting things to do so it’s a perfect destination for family, couples, friends and people of every age. Trippact provides flight deals to India, so you can fly at cheap rates with us.
Here are the interesting things to do in Hyderabad:
Iconic Landmark, Charminar:
Charminar is a monument and a mosque which is located in the heart of the city. The structure is based on the four minarets representing four khalifas of Islams.
- To the Westside, a famous market named Laad Bazaar can be explored for jewelry and other stuff.
- Towards South, a worship place for Muslims Makkah Masjid
- Charminar is surrounded with shops, markets, and bazaars so it is an impressive site for shopping lovers.
It is a great blend of Hindu-Muslim architecture; it would not be wrong if we say that Hyderabad Trip is incomplete without visiting this place. Once, this place was famous as a diamond market.
- The acoustic for the communication system in the fort is so strange that the sound at entrance point of Golconda fort can easily be listened at ‘Bala Hissar’. Bala Hissar is the highest point around 1 km away to the fort.
- Explore the famous “Rahban Cannon”, a large gun situated inside the Golconda Fort.
- “Ramdas prison” is a popular spot to explore. Here you can get the glimpses the Hindu deities carved on the walls during the imprisonment of revenue collector Ramdas.
Hussain Sagar Lake:
Hussain Sagar Lake connects two parts, Hyderabad and Secundrabad. It is a heart-shaped artificial lake considered the best tourist place.
- The lake is surrounded by Indira Park, Sanjeevaiah Park, and Lumbini Park to enhance its beauty.
- Here you can enjoy different activities like fishing, boat rides, water skiing, and other water sports.
- The major attraction is the statue of Buddha situated on the heart of the lake.
Salar Jung Museum:
It is an art museum with a collection of sculptures, paintings, textiles, manuscripts, metallic artifacts, carpets, clocks, and furniture from different countries. It is the third largest museum in India.
- The museum is preserving a huge range of ancient academic journals, weapons, and precious royal items.
- The place includes exhibits from different regions. In India’s section view the textiles, stone statuettes and jade carvings from different periods throughout India’s history.
- See the object from Seria, Persia, Europe, including furniture, oil paintings, homewares, and wood prints.
So what are waiting for? Pick your phone or laptop and check the flight deals to India and make your next holiday plan.
After visiting the places taste the Lip smacking dishes of Hyderabad:
“Gachibowli” of Sardar Ji’s Chaat: The food hub Gachibowli is popular for Sardar Ji’s Chaat. Try out the chaat here and give your taste bud a great flavor.
Taste the Dum Biryani: Taste the Hyderabadi Dum Biryani at Paradise Restaurant. This biryani is served with raita and curried chili peppers.
Maharaja Chaat, Madhapur: Taste the famous snacks; and street food of Maharaja Chaat.
Lamakaan, Banjara Hills: It is famous for serving wadas, pakodas, and mirchi bajjis.