Plan a completely crazy and adventurous vacation trip this year. India is an epitome for wilderness, adventure, and has a wide range of things to do. So, check for the cheap and best flights to India on Trippact and get crazy with your friends to hook up here. For a successful adventurous trip in India we have a plenty of options for you with lots of activities:
- Trekking and Mountaineering in Ladakh at Chadar Ice Trek: Do you have some dare to walk on a thick glass like the river and make it memorable? This trek is on the Zanskar River. It is frozen almost around February, and is considered to be the best time for trekking. You can opt for a short trek, long trek, difficult trek, and easy trek according to your choice.
- Region: Leh Ladakh
- Duration: 9 days
- Altitude: 11100 Ft.
- Trekking Distance: 62km
- Rafting, Kayaking, and Camping in Rishikesh at Uttrakhand: Have a rafting experience with exciting thrills on the Holy Ganga River. This river rafting activity will test your strength, so be with your brave friends while entering in the inflatable boat. In addition to this, the riverside camping and bonfire will make your trip awesome.
- See Some Routes for River Rafting: Kaudiyala to Rishikesh (9 hours)
- Kaudiyala to Marine Drive, distance is 9-10 km and it takes around 3 hours.
- Marine Drive to Shivpuri, distance is 11 km and it takes around 2 to 3 hours.
- Shivpuri to Brahmpuri, distance is 10-11 km and it takes about 2 to 3 hours.
- Brahmpuri to Rishikesh, it is the last stretch and takes around 2 hours.
- Duration: 2 days 1 night package
- Best Time: February to May, October, and November have the highest number of rafters.
- Paragliding in Goa at Arambol and Querim Beach: Arambol and Querim both are the great destinations for paragliding. Arambol attracts more people for this sport. If you have a strong heart and no fear from height then this sport is for you. Witness the beautiful scenery and fly over the deep blue sky.
Arambol lies 50 km from Panaji (capital of Goa) and 1 km from Arambol bus stand.
- Best Time: September to March is the best time for paragliding in Goa.
- When to do: Make sure you reach there before noon or after 4 in the evening. During day it can be too hot there.
- Charges: Charges are around INR 3000 per person. Make sure to bargain before you pay.
- Bike ride from Manali to Leh Ladakh in Himachal Pradesh: Moving towards Ladakh on the bike is a wonderful experience with lots of things to do. Riding on tricky roads through Rohtang pass and Tanglang la have thrills at every moment.
- Best Time: June to September is the best time for bike riding on this highway.
- Distance: Manali to Leh journey is around 469km.
Trip: The trip will take around 12-15 days.